I'm in a real linocut phase right now, and I'm trying a lot of different techniques rather than sticking to just one color. This time I tried using multiple blocks to create different colors, which are then printed on top of each other.
The hardest part of using multiple blocks is making sure they all line up together, and having the patience to wait for the ink to dry between passes, which is at least a day.
As always with printmaking, I end up with way more prints than I know what to do with, and a very messy table.
There were a lot of bad prints, but I'm pretty happy with the good ones. I also used my orange stamp to make some on-the-fly prints at the end.
Now I'm just looking forward to warm weather and iced tea.